I was really sick on Wednesday morning. Then I ate some applesauce and laid down and felt much better. Then we decided to take a picture out in the snow so we went out and took a picture and went on a sled ride. Then Davin started pouting so my mommy took him and Titus inside and I asked my mommy if I could go down the first, second, and third hill, she said yes. So I stayed out and went down all the hills. I had so much fun, I yelled Geronimo as I went down the hill. People sledding next to me cheered when I yelled it. Then I went inside for a while then my daddy came home and we all got dressed up in snow stuff and went outside we went sledding a few times then my daddy took Davin and Titus back inside and me and mommy stayed outside to play. I started making a big snowman and my mom came over to help then I had to go get my daddy to help because it was to big. It was the best day ever.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
The Biggest Snowman
I was really sick on Wednesday morning. Then I ate some applesauce and laid down and felt much better. Then we decided to take a picture out in the snow so we went out and took a picture and went on a sled ride. Then Davin started pouting so my mommy took him and Titus inside and I asked my mommy if I could go down the first, second, and third hill, she said yes. So I stayed out and went down all the hills. I had so much fun, I yelled Geronimo as I went down the hill. People sledding next to me cheered when I yelled it. Then I went inside for a while then my daddy came home and we all got dressed up in snow stuff and went outside we went sledding a few times then my daddy took Davin and Titus back inside and me and mommy stayed outside to play. I started making a big snowman and my mom came over to help then I had to go get my daddy to help because it was to big. It was the best day ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment