skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Way I Am
Sunday, November 8, 2009
My Weird Parents!
My mom and dad are kind of weird I mean alot weird. Because they ate alot of CANDY!My dad went loco to be a gangsta.[My mom wants to be the gangsta's wife.]
1 comment:
The Miles Family
November 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM
The only reason we are weird is because we have three crazy kids that have made us go WEIRD!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
Danielle & Tanner
Elise
Grandma and Grandpa
Jerid & Jen
Jill
Monkey Bunch
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(1)
My Weird Parents!
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(12)
About Me
Amrika
I'm 7 years old and I'm in 2nd grade. I like art, piano, exercise, and play with my brothers.
View my complete profile
The only reason we are weird is because we have three crazy kids that have made us go WEIRD!!!
ReplyDelete